Applications are going to be available through the end of June for British and EU pupils domiciled in England and Wales who can be commencing a Masters course within the 2020-2021 educational year.
Great britain Government provides Postgraduate Loans for Masters pupils through a scheme administered by scholar Finance England.
A Postgraduate Loan (PGL) for Masters study will be:
- A share towards the expenses of research, in other words. It will be in the student’s discernment to utilize the mortgage towards costs, upkeep expenses or other expenses
- Non-means tested
- Paid right to the student
- You should be a UK or EU national, or have settled status, so might there be no limitations as to how long you can easily remain
- You have to typically are now living in England and don’t go right here simply to learn
- You shall have resided when you look at the UK, the Channel Islands or perhaps the Isle of guy for three years prior to starting your program
- You mustn’t qualify for an NHS bursary
- You mustn’t be obtaining a Social Work Bursary (unless you simply obtain a placement Allowance)
- You have gotten or will get Research Council capital (as an example, studentships, stipends, scholarships and tuition charge help)
- You mustn’t curently have a Master’s level, or certification that is comparable or more
- You really must be under 60 regarding the very first time for the first scholastic 12 months of one’s program
More info, including detailed eligibility criteria, can be acquired on
Northern Ireland and Scotland also provide capital for postgraduate courses for brand new pupils from August 2017. Continue reading